A Natural and Effective Way to Care for Leather
Leather Conditioner & Leather Cleaner by Leather Honey™
#1 Best-Selling Leather Care Products on Amazon
Caring for your leather items keeps them looking good. How can you remove dirt, oils, stains
Our conditioner is available in five sizes, starting at $18.95.
Our cleaner comes in one size and is $16.95.
Our time-tested brand has millions of satisfied customers.
Why Choose Leather Honey™ to Rejuvenate Old Leather & Soften New Leather?
Our Leather Conditioner is proven to penetrate deep into the leather’s pores, increasing flexibility and durability. It restores old leather and protects new leather.
Our Leather Cleaner gently cleans leather.
- Great for All Leather – Our leather care products work on all types of leather (except suede), new and old. Our cleaner also works on vinyl and faux leather.
- Long Lasting Leather Conditioner – With our conditioner, one application lasts six months or longer (other, less-effective products require application once a month). Leather Honey penetrates deep into the leather, replenishing the individual fibers from the inside out. Other products merely sit on the surface, creating a superficial conditioned appearance that requires frequent applications.
- Better Formula – Leather Honey is non-toxic, non-solvent, not sticky, has no odor and does not contain silicone.
- Gentle Leather Cleaner – Our cleaner does not contain drying agents or toxic chemicals. To remove dirt and stains, spray a small amount on your leather and gently wipe.
- #1 Best Seller – Our Leather Conditioner is the #1 selling leather care product on Amazon, 3 years running.
- Trusted – Leather Honey has been making leather care products since 1968.
- Made in the USA – Our products are manufactured and hand-bottled in the US.
- We Are a Family Company – Leather Honey is still produced by the family that invented the formula almost 50 years ago.
Customer Before & After Photos
Leather Honey™ Can Be Used On Many Types of Leather, Including:
- Furniture >> Couches & sofas, chairs, ottomans, love seats, chests, cushions & pillows, benches
- Apparel/Footwear >> Jackets, shoes, sandals, boots, gloves, belts, hats, pants
- Automobile >> Car upholstery, seat covers, steering wheel, gear shifts
- Motorcycle >> Bike seats, jackets, vests, pants, chaps, gloves, boots, saddlebags
- Equestrian >> Halters, harnesses, saddles, bridles, tack, riding boots
- Accessories >> Purses, briefcases, bags, wallets
Leather Care Since 1968. Made in the USA.
Leather Honey™, The World’s Best Leather Conditioner
- Invented in 1968
Non-toxic, water resistant formula controls mildew
- Works on all leather except suede — new
- NO oily residue
- NO animal products, NO silicone, NO toxins, NO solvents or other harmful chemicals
- #1 best-selling leather care product on Amazon
- Made in the U.S.A.
- The 8oz Leather Conditioner costs $18.95 – a good size bottle for shoes, boots, handbags, and clothing.
- The 4oz Leather Cleaner costs $16.95; once diluted is produces 32oz of Cleaner
Hear What Some of our Customers Have to Say
I bought a 2001 BMW with a leather interior and the seat edges were very hard and beginning to crack. After liberally applying your product to them the result is amazing the seats are soft the cracks have more of less disappeared and the leathers black color looks new. You said somewhere on the web site the ingredients were a family secret, well keep it that way so no one makes a cheap knockoff of your product. I will find other uses for Leather Honey and will tell everyone how good it is. Thank you.
I love your new cleaner. I ruined a leather couch by not using the right cleaner and I have four dogs so I used the wrong one often. The color turned from a lovely reddish brown to drab. I have been using your leather conditioner for about a year, waiting for the cleaner to come out, and I’m pleased it’s now here. Leaves my NEW leather couch looking beautiful and removes all the doggie dirt. Thanks for your great products.
Leather Honey managed to make a
How to Clean & Condition Leather with Leather Honey™
About Leather Honey™
Leather Honey Leather Conditioner was invented in the 1960s when a retired chemist met with businessman, Daniel McGowen, to create an effective sole treatment for shoes, which in those days were made entirely of leather. At that time, most commercially available leather conditioners contained solvents, which presented fire hazards and produced toxic odors. Over a period of several years, they perfected a solvent-free formula that was odorless, water-repellent, and non-toxic.
McGowen’s son, Jim, discovered the formula’s amazing ability to maintain the harnesses, saddles, and other equipment for his draft horses. For years, with little marketing, Jim and Liz McGowen sold the leather conditioner to tack shops and farmers, who learned that previously untreatable horse tack and supplies could be brought back to life. Word that it could rejuvenate any leather— from shoes and jackets to couches and car seats—spread from farmers to consumers, and hundreds of unsolicited testimonials arrived. The original leather conditioner formula, developed in 1968, is what our family still manufactures and sells today.
Leather Honey™ Makes Leather Last Longer
Want to Contact Us?
Ready to Purchase?